Kovacic-Pedro Swap Deal and how will that work for us

Transfers
Elcapitanpulga — 2015-04-03T12:04:36Z — #1

As we know Barcelona had been interested in Kovacic at the end of the transfer window this year Kovacic has been linked again with Barcelona, although the sources are not credible, reporting this information, as any transfer rumours mean nothing and Braida is completely useless.Any rumour emerging through Braida is a ploy to get more votes ( As Lucas Resende has stated before)

But surely Kovacic - Pedro swap would be brilliant for FCB.
Braida is going to be thrown out by the new board.
However the reported story is this

"Mancini doesn’t want to sell any of Inter’s best players, but Sportmediaset reports that Inter could sell Kovacic to finance other deals and to strengthen the economy of the club. A new idea could be giving Kovacic to Barcelona to be able to sign Pedro. Mancini likes Pedro a lot and the winger who isn’t getting any playing time due to the competition th Neymar, Suarez and Messi could leave Barcelona this summer."

Previous transfer rumours include

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Catalan club made an offer for the Croatia international on deadline day but it was rejected by the Nerazzurri.

"I have just heard of that," Kovacic told reporters on Tuesday. "I don't have a clue so there is no point in me saying anything."

Although any reports on a possible deal will start to re-appear in November and maybe even December as we are closer to the re-opening of the window,
Do you think Kovacic can replace Iniesta in this team?
or even get into the team in the first place
?

Lime — 2015-04-03T17:46:48Z — #2

He is not that good with Inter 2 coaches but with Croatian & Ivan at same team so yes I would risk it, swap is best knowing Barça don't "cannt" make money by selling players.

Stelios_Antonis_Kara — 2015-04-04T00:07:15Z — #3

This guy Braida is really trying hard to offload a lot of Serie A trash in the team. Only god knows why the board preferred him over Monchi...

Leonardo — 2015-04-04T07:01:20Z — #4

No one else want to come for a 6 month job maybe? stuck_out_tongue

Elcapitanpulga — 2015-04-04T09:59:21Z — #5

Monchi should come with the next board
It'll be perfect.

Elcapitanpulga — 2015-04-04T10:16:30Z — #6

This is the video Scout Nation on YouTube made about him

I think if you have a poor opinion about him then that'll change after watching this video.
I know simply watching a YouTube video doesn't determine how good a player is.
I would always prefer reading about the player first and then watching to form an opinion.
But it won't harm you to have a look at the video

Stelios_Antonis_Kara — 2015-04-04T13:37:20Z — #7

Indeed, but he signed for 2 years. Let's hope that Laporta will bring the magician from Sevilla!