Elections - Send Grup 14 your questions!

Uncategorized
Zin — 2015-03-31T23:43:09Z — #21

I have been a cule for a decade now. I was always very proud to tell my friends the true meaning of mes que un club. Unfortunately since Ro$ell and the rest of the board came on, I've felt increasingly uncomfortable at mentioning the club motto or discussing it with my friends. I feel like the board took away so many things from the club that made it unique.

What will you do to bring this feeling back to the fans?

AwesomeAlgerian — 2015-04-01T00:51:00Z — #22

I am a cule who lives in Oran, Algeria and i've been trying to create a Penya in my town because there's a huge barcelona fanbase here, unfortunately i couldn't do that because the president of a Penya must be a Soci, thing is, since Rosell became president, he "regulated" the Soci subscriptions making it exclusive to catalans, so my dream of both becoming a Soci and having our own Penya here are "crushed".

Will you be able to recover the old rules about becoming a Soci (open to all residents around the world and all ethnic groups ?)

Icarium — 2015-04-01T02:21:41Z — #23

1) Will you continue the stadium renovation project?

2) Sponsorship? Are you planning to continue with Qatar Airways or will get a new sponsor and is there any chance we can return to no sponsor......

3) We are in transfer ban right now, so what is the plan for bringing players? and any specific players you have on your agenda and also any manager you guys are promising?

4) Who will be the new sporting director?

5) Next season kits are moving away from our tradition? What is your opinion on that claim?

6) La Masia is not as effective as it used to be, none of the players are making it at senior level. The bad form of B team is not helping either what is the plan to return la masia to its previous glory

7) Now to the B team, what happens to the players if the B team gets relegated? Will players with automatic promotion get promoted?

8) Right back? With the unrest on dani alves, if there comes a case he decides not to stay at barca what is the solution? Will you guys get someone immediately and play him for jan 2016 or rely on adriano for both RB and cover for LB position for the entire season?

heimo — 2015-04-01T12:29:57Z — #24

I got some Questions from our English Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/kanwar22a

1) what will be your contribution towards la masia?.
2) sandro rosell considered football as business. What are your views on football?.
3) a simple question . What do you mean by 'Mes Que Un Club' and how can the club firmly stay on this slogan/philosophy?

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.veron2

what do you think of
1) espai barca?
2) Neymar case?
3) Interdiction or buying players next summer?

https://www.facebook.com/fahad.ishtiaq.3

1. What is your opinion on Qatar's involvement in the dynamics of the club.
  2. Camp Nou expansion. How do you look at that?
  3. What's in store for La Masia and the youth system? Are your strategists competant enough for this delicate task at hand?

Adam_Wallace — 2015-04-01T13:56:31Z — #25

To all looking to return to having the shirt with no.sponsor i honestly believe it would take a few years for that to.happen. we need to first fix la masia so it can start churning out players again with the potential.to make it in the first team. If we got rid of a shirt sponsor from.the beginning we would be denying ourselves of much needed cash flow to go towards keeping the team competive

esteefaith — 2015-04-01T14:15:24Z — #26

In your opinion, what are the main failings of the current board?
What do you feel about the new stadium?
How do you plan on reviving La Masia?

samperisme — 2015-04-01T14:18:53Z — #27

Another question came to my mind,,,

How are you planning to improve the club's official social networking? website? Do have any suggestions on how can the fans outside of Catalunya interact more with the club through social media/website etc. ?

Arvin — 2015-04-01T16:54:20Z — #28

Thank you G14 for contributing to culés like this, now our voices can be heard louder.
Here are my questions to the pre-candidates:

• What is the biggest change you would make if you became president, and why?
• What do you think needs most improvement, the defence, midfield or the attack?
• What are you're opinions on Luis Enrique?
• What do you think about the rumoured kits with horizontal lines? Do you think it's against the traditions?
• Will you allow socis outside Catalunya?
• Do you think shirt sponsorship is needed, or do you prefer to have Unicef back on the shirt like before?
• If you became president, would you like to bring back Cruyff in the board?
• What players would you like to promote from Barça B?
• Will you make it possible to open a penya without the need of being a soci?
• Opinions about the Neymar case?

...These are my questions, I may come up with something later. Thank you.

farrukh — 2015-04-01T20:04:07Z — #29

Hi, I want to ask following 3 questions:
->What do you plan to do regarding the Qatar deal?
-> you have some kind of plan or idea to engage the supporters of Barcelona officialy like through memberships or something?
->What actions would you take to make Messi feel as imporatant as he did during the Laporta Reign?

Barcelonist — 2015-04-02T09:51:58Z — #30

SamperMunir — 2015-04-02T10:15:46Z — #31

One more thing: are you planning to start streaming every Barça B and Juvenil A game on the official YouTube channel? And what about the quality? Few Juvenil A and UEFA Youth League games are being streamed this season too, but the best quality is 480p, which can still be awful sometimes. 720p or 1080p HD would be much much better.

Moose — 2015-04-02T18:20:33Z — #32

Will they keep the valiues of the club or would they be only interested in '' economic growth '' and do things such as putting a sponsor on the kit and ban children from entering the club ? Who would they put as the directing manneger ? Who would be responsible for signing and scouting players ? What kind of players are they looking for ? What are they planning to do about barca b ? And la masia players ?

JLJakobsen — 2015-04-02T18:22:27Z — #33

Will you be hands-on in the running of the club or will you give full responsibility to the coach?

How will you approach the rising demand of a more open club, both in terms of video streaming youth games, allowing public entrances for trainings etc.?

heimo — 2015-04-02T18:28:46Z — #34

I really like this one. As lot of people from all over the world are interested in watching those matches. I also would love have better access to pay per view streams of the first team. I usually end up watching the games in a bar.

Legally I would have to pay 50 bucks per month and I won't even get all the games. Cause we have icehockey on those channels as well.

There should be some kind of sports netflix. Clubs have to put pressure on it. Capitalizing is one thing but making it almost impossible to access is another thing.

Stelios_Antonis_Kara — 2015-04-02T19:01:31Z — #35

Are you going to push Nike in order to get a kit deal like Man Utd and Adidas?

samperisme — 2015-04-02T19:07:08Z — #36

More questions,,,,

1. Is there any chance of changing our kit sponsor from Nike to Adidas or Puma?

2. Can the club's youtube channel livestream all of the club's games of first team and youth teams? that would be very helpful tbh.

Imran — 2015-04-02T19:09:29Z — #37

Have you any plan to reduce Presidency terms form 6 year to 4 or 5 years?

6 years is a long time. If the board can be evaluated in every four years rather than six years, there's possibility to have more transparent system.

heimo — 2015-04-02T19:20:56Z — #38

Youtube of first team is difficult. Rights management and TV deals :/

CoolCuler — 2015-04-02T19:56:48Z — #39

1.How Messi is gonna be treated by the club. ( considering 16% of socis now want to sell him)
2.Is there any way to get our old first team equipment manager Txema Corbella back??
3.How to bring glory days back for Barca B?
4.Plans for improving scouting system for la masia
5.Barca is a democratic club so is there any way so that fans or socis could be involved in suggestion of signings + agreement on cost of purchase so that cases like Douglas signing never happen
6.Any way to bring Guardiola back?
7.Improvement of Mundo Deportivo stuck_out_tongue
8.Cost of signing should be made impartial
9.Better ticketing service (removal of VIAGOGO)
10.Questions on TV rights,sponsors and other financial stuff

tomi97lu — 2015-04-02T20:52:18Z — #41
  1. (already posted on twitter): how they want to fill the camp nou more again...and whether they dont think the ticket prices are too expensive..
  2. (already posted on twitter): will you make it possible to vote online for members who live abroad?
  3. how they would handle the club concerning the catalan independence moving

@heimo you should change to Swisscom TV wink